Canada has one of the best educational systems in the world. According to the Times Higher Education Rankings, 5 Canadian Universities show up in the top 100 World University Rankings. You can receive the same world class education as universities in the United States and the United Kingdom but with a faction of the cost. Canada is well known for its peaceful cities and people. If you have dreamed of working or immigrating to Canada, studying will open many doors for you to do just that. Also while you study, your family and children could receive an open work permit to work in Canada or attend Canadian public schools.

Upon completion of a certificate, diploma or degree, you may be eligible for a Post Graduate Open Work Permit (PGWP) for up to 3 years. There are many immigration programs for students to become permanent residence in Canada. 

What do I need?

Acceptance Letter

Find the school of your dream. Apply and get accepted. Receive a letter of acceptance from the school.

In some case, letter of explanation:

  • If completion of a short-term course or study program is a condition for being accepted at a designated learning institution.

Travel Documents

  • Make sure you have a valid passport.

  • If your passport expires soon, reapply for a new passport.

Proof of Funds

  • Tuition Fee

  • Living expenses for you and your family

  • Return transportation expenses for you and your family

Medical Exam and Police Certificate

  • If your program is longer than 6 months, you and your accompanying family will be required to go through a medical exam.

  • You and your accompanying family may be requested to provide a police certificate from all the countries you have lived in for more than 6 months since you were 18 years old.

Please reload